We are seeking to hire an amazing Senior Director of People Business Partners to lead our people business partner function and strategy. The right candidate is an experienced and hands-on leader with expertise in human resources and people leadership, leading with a people-first mentality.
This is a high-visibility role working across our C-Level staff where the outstanding candidate is expected to engage cross-functionally and to build and maintain trust-based relationships across the People Team, with the leaders, and with Mozillians. Grounded in a proven dedication to Mozilla’s mission, our product strategy and roadmaps, and our business, the person in this role is expected to develop,influence and execute our people strategy, provide consultative support to aligned client groups, and drive the development and execution of critical people programs -- leadership coaching, performance management, compensation, engagement survey actions, and talent planning, to name a few. You believe in the guiding principles of quality, consistency and empathy to drive your everyday work and projects, strengthening the Mozilla People Team’s partnership with the organization’s leaders and employees.Key Responsibilities
- You will cultivate and foster relationships with leaders and teams across Mozilla to understand capability needs and aligning those needs with Talent solutions, coaching, development, and performance.
- Provide an exceptional level of thought leadership and strategic partnership to business leaders and the People Partner Team to identify and build on capabilities that drive measurable business impacts.
- Define and drive talent engagement metrics that inspire team performance while helping business leaders to make data-driven decisions around capabilities and talent.
- You will create and implement (in collaboration with key leaders) strategies to meet changing business and talent needs to support the achievement of Mozilla and team objectives. Key participant in developing strategic and people plans which build management capability and grow our talent.
- Collaborate with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with business on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment, and change management strategies and tactics.
- You will engage and influence senior leadership to support and implement HR initiatives across the Organization Lead the development and implementation of systems and processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge sharing across the organization in support of the business strategies.
Your Professional Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree in either HR, Business, or relevant social science fields required. A Master's degree in those areas is strongly preferred.
- You have had 10+ years of experience as a Human Resources leader where you were directly working with executives in the Tech industry; knowing and understanding the challenges of different product teams.
- You are business minded and deeply understand business issues.
- You have a strong solutions focus, and ability to quickly identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- You are an excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- You have the ability to work effectively in an environment with a high level of ambiguity
- You have balanced the responsibilities of managing HRBPs with managing other HR Projects end to end.
- You are experienced and thrive when focused on leadership development, OD, and change management
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Senior Director, People Business Partner
to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Req ID - R2000
- Build Management
- Business Strategies
- Change Management
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Hardworking And Dedicated