LennarSFR is the single-family rental division of Lennar Corporation. LennarSFR provides high quality, newly-built rental homes, townhomes and condos at affordable prices across the United States.
Summary of Position:
LennarSFR (LSFR) is seeking a Senior Analyst to join the Single Family Rental (SFR) investment management platform. The Senior Analyst will contribute to the execution and implementation of the Platform’s strategy by engaging in all investment management core competencies (portfolio management –acquisitions – asset management).
If you are interested in building a large business, being a master of many investment roles, and be a team player; this role is for you. It will be a ton of work, and it will also be a ton of fun!
LSFR is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and will open an office in Charleston, SC. The candidate will be expected to live in one of these locations in order to help build the company culture in its early days. Flexible work from home schedules will be permitted as needed.
LSFR is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lennar Corporation (LEN, NYSE). Founded in 1954 as a Miami homebuilder, Lennar Corporation now operates a diversified national platform. In fiscal year 2020, the firm delivered 52,925 new homes and posted consolidated revenues of $22.5 billion. Lennar Corporation’s core principles of Quality, Value and Integrity are the underlying foundation upon which it was built. The firm is committed to the highest standards of corporate governance, business integrity and professionalism.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assistance to key business leaders by fielding questions and requests and gathering data and reports as necessary
- Assist in the development of scalable infrastructure to drive decision making using technology and business intelligence tools
- Engage with teams across the Lennar organization and third-party consultants, including research, technology, finance, and field operations, to achieve financial and operational success
- Perform monitoring, reporting and proactive problem-solving of the Company’s existing asset portfolio to optimize performance
- Perform portfolio reviews to understand each investment’s fundamental profile relative to underwriting and work closely with senior leadership to communicate findings to investors
- Conduct financial analysis of investment opportunities, including the creation of detailed pro-forma and financial models
- Gather, compile, investigate, and analyze market data to identify potential investment opportunities
- Prepare narrative investment memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on proposed acquisitions and manage on-going communications related to those transactions
- Coordinate third-party pre-acquisition appraisal process
- Conduct financial analysis, analyze trends, and prepare narrative memoranda, detailed reports, and market summaries that provide insights on property level performance
- Develop recommendations on key findings that affect the return and financial performance of the asset(s)
- Establish and maintain productive relationships with property management and other key stakeholders
General Overview of Compensation & Benefits:
- The median total compensation for this position is estimated to be $110,000 [annualized], subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position may be eligible for performance-based bonuses as determined in the Company’s sole discretion and the amount is included on the value above.
- his position will be eligible for company benefits in accordance with Company policy. We offer a competitive total rewards package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with a broad range of supplemental benefits including 401k Retirement Plan, prepaid legal assistance, and more. We also offer paid time off for vacation, sickness, holiday, and bereavement. We are pleased to be able to provide 100% company paid life insurance and long-term disability insurance.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree required
- Two (2+) years of experience in real estate investment management, private equity or investment banking
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle large volume of work; good organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
This is a position which requires the LSFR Senior Analyst to be able to view computer screens, mobile devices and other electronic equipment, paper reports, and journals for extended periods of time where visual strain may result. Must be able to frequently walk, stand, and climb stairs in and around construction sites, communities, homes, models and properties. Also, must have the ability to speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 20 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Regular travel is required to visit communities and offices throughout the region, and to attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Associates. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Mergers And Acquisitions