To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- American Residential Services
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
ARS/Rescue Rooter • Richmond, VA
Posted 1 month ago
ARS of Richmond specializes in HVAC Customer Service, Installation and Service. We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to join our dynamic team! This full-time position is perfect for an enthusiastic, dynamic, growth-oriented junior Accountant. Based in our small but growing office, you will work closely with all areas of Accounting to assist with daily functions.
Accounting Assistant Job Duties:
- Working knowledge of all accounting functions including Accounts Receivable, Collections, Accounts Payable and full-range Accounting duties.
- Ability to work and grow in a deadline & procedural driven environment.
- Process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, billings, cash receipts, vendor statements and journal entries.
- Review and code financial information, Customer Payments, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Contributes to team by sharing responsibility and accomplishing results.
- Assist Controller on Month End close, reporting requirements and reconciliations.
- Documented work history of cross-trained, enthusiastic, small office work environment,
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by reviewing account information.
- Full understanding of and adaptability to a Corporate environment with varying priorities throughout the month.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects processes by keeping financial information confidential.
- Perform specific assigned duties by applying knowledge of Accounting terminology and use of excel spreadsheets and Accounting systems.
- Experience in HVAC, Installations or Home Services business a definite plus.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in Accounting Department
- Proficient in all Microsoft programs, particularly excel.
- Exceptional task management abilities and deadline driven.
Superb multi-tasking and communication skills.
ARS-Rescue Rooter is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/EOE/M/F/V/D. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ARS-Rescue Rooter may provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.