To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3507 East Racine Street
Janesville, WI 53546
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Clerk
Blain's Farm and Fleet • Janesville, WI
Posted 2 months ago
For over 60 years, Blain Supply has worked to keep Blain’s Farm & Fleet stores growing as the world of retail changes from day-to-day. As our company continues to expand, we need talented, forward-thinking members to add to our team.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or if you’re looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain Supply. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential. As a member of the Blain Supply family, you will benefit from working for a stable, family-owned company that is closed on major holidays and offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits plan.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk your primary responsibilities will be processing invoices and reconciliation of vendor account discrepancies in the daily operations of the accounts payable department. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited too the following:
- Problem-solve invoices in EDI system.
- Input vendor paper invoices.
- Reconcile and problem solve monthly statements
- Process credit memos for EDI and paper-copy vendors.
- Work with Buying staff to resolve pricing/term issues.
- Reconcile un-vouchered items using reports.
- File department paperwork as required.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and/or procedures.
- Previous Accounts Payable experience required;
- Two year associate degree in business related field preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word).
- Experience in Electronic Invoice Processing System with inventory reconciliation knowledge preferred
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations*
- Profit sharing*
- Parental leave*
- Flexible work schedule
- Associate discount program
- Exciting and engaging work environment
- Short and long term disability and life insurance