Judge Healthcare is seeking a Home Health RN for an opening with one of our client's in the Georgia area.
Location: Stockbridge, GA
Job Type: 13-week Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: AM & PM Shift Available
Job Description: Home Health RN
Specific job duties may include:
1. Assess home health and/or hospice patients in stable and emergent situations to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
2. Implement, develop, document, and evaluate the Plan of Care (POC) to ensure quality and continuity of care.
3. Obtain data on physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and cultural factors that may influence patient/family health status and incorporate that data into the Plan of Care (POC).
4. Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Maintain up-to-date patient records so that all visits, contacts, problems, plans, actions, and goals are accurately and clearly stated, and changes are reflected as they occur.
5. Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the Patient (OSHA).
6. Educates patients and/or their families regarding care, diet, medications, home safety, etc. Uses teaching methods appropriate to the age, condition, culture and assessed learning-readiness of the patient and/or family members. Consistently teaches and promotes self-care practices.
7. Supervise and provide clinical directions to the HHA/STNA/LVN to ensure quality and continuity of service provided.
8. Assess and reassess pain. Utilize appropriate pain management techniques. Educate the patient and family regarding pain management.
9. Arranges referrals to appropriate agencies when need exists.
10. Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third-party payer.
11. Performs on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned.
12. Provides effective communication and serves as a liaison to patients/family, team members, administration, physicians, and other health care professionals.
13. Attends interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings when necessary and appropriate.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• Homecare Homebase Software Experience – Required
• OASIS Experience – Required
• Current state license as a Registered Nurse - Required
• CHPN certification - Preferred
• Proof of current CPR certification - Required.
• Current driver’s license - Required.
• Must have reliable transportation and insurance - Required.
• 1-2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting - Required.
• 2+ years Home health experience – Required.
• Graduate of an accredited Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program - Required Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Preferred
• Certifications & Licenses: CPR CERTIFIED
*EMAIL RESUMES AND QUESTIONS TO Dlawrence@judge.com *
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Registered Nurse Certified
Certified Hospice And Palliative Nurses (Chpn)
Licensed Vocational Nurses