A Physical Therapist PT is needed to plan and administer treatment programs to assist patients with various mental and physical disabilities. Physical Therapy services will provide services that will help restore function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities of patients suffering from injuries or disease. The ideal candidate's priority should be to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health. Candidates that have experience in Geriatric Physical Therapy, Neurological Physical Therapy, Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation or Pediatric Physical Therapy should apply. Allied 24/7 specializes in placing physical therapists in all settings. We have openings throughout the state of , including hospitals, LTCs and independently owned clinics. We can find job matches according to your needs - per diem, long or short term temp, even permanent placement and Travel opportunities.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides skilled physical therapy services/interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Incentives:Benefits for our Travel & Local Contracts Include:
- Current state license as a Registered Physical Therapist.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Health Certificate per state regulation or contract specific.
- Lodging Per-Diem for those who qualify
- Medical Dental and Vision Benefits available
- Travel Expense Allowance for those who qualify
- Meals and Incidentals Allowance for those who qualify
- Daily Pay Available
- Direct deposit
- Professional and General Liability Coverage
- Day 1 Medical and Voluntary Insurance eligibility for all full-time contracted professionals
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Bridge Insurance
- Payroll Deduction IRA
- Identity Theft Protection
- Free CEUs
- State License Assistance
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Unlimited Referral Bonus Program
- Personal Staffing Assistance and Large Support Staff
- Exceptional Customer Service (available 24 hours)
- Full Time Clinical Director
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation