Job Title: POS Technical Specialist
Reports to: Manager of Client Services
Location: Alpharetta or Remote
Mid-Level position with advanced knowledge of building and editing terminal files for all POS terminals, download procedures and / or managing equipment procurement of equipment on behalf of our sales agents / offices.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
* Provides support of agent/Independent Sales Organizations with service and sales issues.
* Works on different vendor applications to accomplish tasks.
* Complies with and enforces Company policies and procedures.
* Provides regular and predictable attendance considering any rights to leaves provided by law or company policy.
* Ensures clients receive required service within established time frames.
* Three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Manages difficult or emotional customer situations and responds promptly to customer needs.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; able to handle a situation under pressure and find a solution; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
* Writes and speaks clearly.
* Balances team and individual responsibilities and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
* Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
* Exhibits sound and accurate judgement while including appropriate personnel in the decision-making process.
* Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
* Follows instructions and responds to management directions; takes responsibility for actions.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Highly-competitive salary
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Unlimited PTO after year 1
* 401k Match
* Education Expense Reimbursement
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Customer Demand Planning
- Decision Making
- Procurement Management
- Team Working