Job ID: 50642
Full Stack Engineer
Contract with expectations of permanent position after 6 months
***Candidate must be US Citizens, Green Card holder or H1's WITH 2.5 or more left on Visa and an approved 140 form.
***Client will not accept EAD-OPT's or H4's
***Client will not accept resumes over 3 pages.
***Candidates must be willing to go permanent with the client
Our client is looking for exceptional data engineers/developers in for an opportunity at a leading Health Services company. The Full-stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a business need end-to-end starting from understanding the requirements to deploying the software into production. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business. Critical attributes in being a full-stack engineer among others is Ownership & Accountability.
Your future duties and responsibilities
In addition to Delivery, the full-stack engineer should have an automation first and continuous improvement mindset. Should drive the adoption of CI/CD tools and support the improvement of the tools sets/processes.
* Design and architect the solution independently
* Be fluent in particular areas and have proficiency in many areas
* Minimize 'meetings' to get requirements and have direct business interactions
* Write reference-able & modular code
* Passion to learn
* Take ownership and accountability
* Understands when to automate and when not to
* Desire to simplify
* Be entrepreneurial / business minded
* Have a quality mindset, not just code quality but also to ensure ongoing data quality by monitoring data to identify problems before they have business impact
* Take risks and champion new ideas
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Expert Hadoop knowledge and work experience
- Python / Java expertise
- Experience building data governance solutions is a must
- Experience with DevOps tools / platforms is a must
- Experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- Developing working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala, or other OO complied language
- Agile experience
- Proficient in GIT and Jenkins
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Proficiency working with large data stores & Data Sets
- Healthcare knowledge will be a plus
- Cybersecurity knowledge will be a plus
- AWS would be a plus
- Machine learning / data science knowledge will be useful in the role
Use Programming Language