You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead QA/ BA
Title: Lead QA/BA
Location: Washington, DC 20024
Duration: Full-time permanent
Works on complex projects one or more clients in the financial sector to perform the following duties within the Quality Center of Excellence (QCoE) department:
• Define testing strategies for specific projects/releases to ensure that it is up to best practices and company standards
• Develop quality assurance and quality control processes and procedures to algin with an Agile/DevSecOps model
• Lead and facilitate testing related projects in the financial and secondary mortgage domain including user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Evaluate projects throughout the life of the project and identify areas were improvement can be made
• Review and analysis of requirements and design specifications.
• Develop Test Plans
• Design and develop test scenarios/ business scenarios
• Develop manual Test Cases /Test Scripts
• Develop/Update automated Test Scripts when required
• Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage
• Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through user acceptance testing, regression testing, usability testing and system interface testing
• Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools
• Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs management on test status
• Data validation and perform root cause analysis
• Perform independent verification of test-related artifacts as well as test processes
• Lead testing projects and provide test estimates, test reports
• Data testing, including data conversion
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Mortgage Loans
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ge5950q
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.