We are currently seeking a qualified Commercial Construction Project Manager to provide overall leadership!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000A bit about us:
We are looking for skilled Sr Project Managers with experience working with GC’s on commercial projects in Florida ASAP as we expand our footprint.
We are a commercial builder specializing in life sciences, fitness, hospitality, automotive, educational, retail and industrial builds. We offer a variety of services from pre-construction support cost estimating and constructability service. We are currently seeking an experienced Sr Project Manager to join our team. We take pride in providing a great environment for our employees, and our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships. We hire the very best in the construction industry and always strive to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further! We are currently seeking a qualified Senior Project Manager to provide overall leadership and maintain the high standards that we aim to achieve.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary!
- Cellphone and Truck Allowance!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement plan w/Company Match
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and makes appropriate revisions to meet changing needs.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages/executes estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates the work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for the proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
What we're looking for...
- 3-5+ years of commercial construction project management experience
- 3+ years of management or supervisor experience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization, as well as clients, outside partners and resources
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities in an efficient, accurate manner
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.