To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Executive
Kuehne + Nagel • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive is responsible for the retention and development of the accounts his/her sales reps have in their book of business. Their main responsibilities are to ensure best in class customer service, Sales Support and to free up more active selling time for the sales representatives. They also handle all spot quote requests, enter them into CRM, and follow up with the customers to produce more wins.
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Maintain Existing Business and track Sales Correspondence to CRM
• Familiarize with customer portfolio of assigned Sales Executive
• Supports the Sales Executive with Maintenance of accounts
• Liaise between customer, sales and operations
• Assist with Rate Quotations as needed
• Run weekly CoreLog DQ reports and disseminate to Field Sales
• Monitor local Inside Sales email box
• Support with 30/60/90 report and target lists
• Support BV/ZV in Target setting process
• As DAL CoreLOG Superuser fix discrepancies (i.e. Duplicates, Assignments allocation)
• Assist with Web Leads - Qualify, update CRM, and escalate as needed
• Maintain record of distribution of leads in CoreLOG as required by the CRM Superuser with follow up of leads and closure or transfer to rep accordingly.
• Enter Ad Hoc Quotes in CRM. Follow-up on each quote in cooperation with Sales Executive and document results in CRM. Notify correct department of outcome
• Prospect / Evaluate New Clients (in addition and in cooperation to any activities of the Sales Executive)
• Conduct market research
• Qualify new customers/opportunities using various online databases
• Review, triage, qualify and distribute incoming leads from various local, regional, international collaborators from Management, Trade Development, and Operations, and track developments in CRM
• Advise Sales Executive all details for follow-up
• Support implementation of new accounts and hand-over to operations
• Support Area Implementation Manager with local ABT’s (Awarded Business Transition). Ensure required Start-up documentation is obtain and saved to local shared drive. Obtain corrections / signatures as needed.
• Support the development of new and innovative marketing collateral
• Attend internal meetings with team members to learn and understand the business & projects
• Assist with Sales Meeting Minutes
• Coordinate local Sales Visitor travel CST itineraries
• Assist Sales Team with final proposals (Print, Bind, create Dividers). Assist with Supplier Questionnaire’s as needed
• Assist with presentations and QBRs preparation
• Coordinate local Sales Office Supply Order
• Assist with creating or updating CPs for KN Login
• Assist with creating or updating reports and alerts in KN Login
• Generate ad-hoc reporting to both internal Stakeholders and Operations.
• Assist customers to start using FreightNet along with Area FreightNet SuperUser
• Provide ongoing Sales Customer support
• Support with Local Sales Training & Logs with Sales Management and local QSHE
• Assist with any customer projects
• Organize local events, i.e. customer events, customer site visits
• Order and maintain local promotional inventory and Gift Registry for Sales
• Support local and Area Sales Management as needed
• Perform Special Assignments
Your skills and experience
Good reasons to join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc - New York - Head Office
10 Exchange Place
Jersey City, NJ 07302-3920
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com
Learn more >>
Reference Number: req33290
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.