AAA Club Alliance is seeking ambitious Sales Professionals who are interested in starting a career path in the Insurance Industry. We provide extensive training, so you will have the tools, knowledge and guidance needed to become an extraordinary sales person!
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently offering a $3,000.00 signing bonus for anyone hired between 4/19/2021 and 8/31/2021. Don't miss out on this FANTASTIC opportunity! *
Once you complete training, you will be working within our AAA retail stores selling personal lines insurance and life insurance. You also have the opportunity to get out and network in the community to build your own book of business, all while maintaining a comfortable work/life balance. You will have access to hundreds of qualified leads, as well as, all the walk-in traffic that comes in to utilize our other products and services.
This position comes with a base salary, plus uncapped commission opportunity. On average, our agents make between $50,000 and $70,000 in their first year.
Our benefits include:
* Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during your first year
* 401(k) plan with company match up to 7%
* FREE AAA Membership
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Employee discount on our insurance products
* Employee commission reimbursement on vacations booked through AAA!
* FREE Life Insurance
We Offer our sales agents:
* An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country
* Corporate lead generation system drawing from our members within our AAA territory
* Agent Reward Programs - qualifying high producers are eligible to earn all inclusive vacations!
* Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives such as billboard ads, radio ads, social media campaigns and direct mailers
Once the Training Program is completed - The primary duties of the Insurance Sales Agents are:
* Must be able to continually develop leads, schedule appointments and identify customer needs.
* Maintains all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
* Maintains partnerships with insurance company representatives and underwriters, and works as a liaison between the client and the insurer
* Meet and maintain monthly/quarterly SALES goals.
* In order to be eligible to receive the signing bonus, you must have an active Property and Casualty license and successfully complete our in-house training program. If you do not currently hold an active Property and Casualty license, you will have 60 days after your effective start date to obtain one. The signing bonus will only be paid if you meet both of the requirements.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our investment in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Insurance Sales
- Lead Generation
- Radio Advertisement
- Social Media