To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Elm Grove, WI 53122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Data Architect
Experis • Elm Grove, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Experis leads in the creation and delivery of services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We are the premier vendor for some of the most prestigious companies in Wisconsin. We have partnered together with a great company to find a Senior Data Architect to join their team in the Milwaukee area.
Senior Data Architect
*Contract to Direct Hire*
The Sr. Data Architect will be tasked with analyzing the current state of data consumption and architecture, offering a solution as to which changes/updates to their system are required to efficiently relay information, and execute on the roadmap designed for implementation.
The Sr. Data Architect will define systems of record, define data requirements for new technologies and platforms and eventually consult on emerging BI, AI, IoT, and other technologies to be implemented.
- This is a solutions and design role, with little hands on development
- Strategic insight into multiple tools is considered a huge bonus
- Hands on experience in Architecture and Design for Big Data initiatives like Data Lake and Data Ingestion
- Hands on experience in technologies related to Big Data (ThoughtSpot, PowerBI, Google Analytics, SAP Business Intelligence, etc.)
- Expert understanding of Big Data related framework, architecture patterns and practical implementation of critical initiatives
- Continuous understanding of industry trends and adaptation of newer technologies
- Hands on experience in consultation, program conceptualization and providing thought leadership, road-mapping and solutions.
- Hands on experience in Architectural Governance & Audit of ongoing initiatives and technical assessment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill with ability to explain technical concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating across teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Self-Starter with a focus on speed without sacrificing quality
- SQL Server
- Azure Platform Experience
If this sounds like something of interest, and you would like to discover more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)