Westlake Financial Services is a technology-based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of prime to subprime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake funds contracts through a network of over 10,000 new and used car dealerships throughout the United States.
Support Westlake’s investments program, including asset allocation, accounting reconciliation, investment compliance
and monthly reporting to executives.Research industry trends and use financial and treasury knowledge to identify and
JOB FUNCTION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Westlake’s investments program, including asset allocation, accounting reconciliation, investment compliance and monthly reporting to executives
- Research industry trends and use financial and treasury knowledge to identify and recommend solutions
- Maintain banking relationships
- Prepare presentation materials for discussions with banks
- Analyze treasury accounts and processes
- Analyze and possibly prepare accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general ledger entries and reconciliations
- Respond to senior management requests for information and analysis as needed
- Conduct other Treasury-related projects as needs arise
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or other related field
- SQL required
- CFA a plus
- Knowledge of banking/capital markets
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.