Do you want a temp-to-hire opportunity with a fantastic company? Do you enjoy working with a great team that treats employees like family? We have the job for you……Our client has a welcoming culture where they believe in working hard but also having fun. When you go permanent you receive great benefits as well as other perks including employee discounts on products.
We're Hiring Warehouse Associates/ Merchandise Processors for B Shifts for a Distribution Center in Flower Mound, TX!
You will be responsible for routine picking, receiving, shipping, and packing functions in accordance with established work processes. Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
B Shift Schedule is: Monday - Thursday (6:30pm - 5:00am) - $13.25/hr
The right candidate will have:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* Preferably 1+ year of experience working in a warehouse.
* Capable of "being trained" by internal trainers.
* Ability to read and speak English.
* A strong attention to detail.
* Ability to solve problems according to standard operating procedures and multi-task, meeting varied workload demands.
* Good hand-eye coordination.
* Ability to stand, bend and lift for the entire shift.
* Be computer savvy, using web-based applications and the Microsoft Office suite
Standard Operating Procedure
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
2nd Shift Picker/Packers
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: USA_479021
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.