Are you a business valuation professional looking to make a difference in the lives of people, clients, and the world we live in? Do you thrive in a fast-paced team environment, where growth is a focus and change is a certainty? If so, let’s talk. Our Business Valuation and Litigation group is entering a new era and is looking to add a talented associate to the team.
We invite experienced associates with grit, ownership, and a commitment serving others to join us in our mission to make a difference. If selected, you’ll help to support the successful expansion of this growing service within our Top 100 national accounting and consulting firm. One thing is for certain… The entrepreneurial approach is alive and well at KCoe Isom, and our size doesn’t determine our capability. You’ll experience the best of what both large and small firms have to offer. We encourage innovation and a risk-taking mentality, while supporting you with the technology tools and resources of a much larger organization.
The Associate, Business Valuation and Litigation should expect to:
- Work closely with the senior associate and principal on client projects, supporting the completion of work product, providing input, and managing cases and deadlines
- Write valuation reports for gift and estate purposes, as well as buy/sell consultations
- Prepare valuations in a litigation setting
- Assist with the growth and expansion of valuation services across the firm
- Actively work towards expanding the referral network
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in business, accounting, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting, valuation, or related field
- Working knowledge of valuation for estate, gift, and/or divorce purposes
- Actively working toward acquiring a valuation credential, such as ABV, CVA, or ASA
- Actively working toward CPA license, preferred
What’s in it for you:
- A people-centered culture, with fun as part of our core firm values
- A robust training and development program, designed to help you enhance your distinct abilities and use them to grow your career and the firm
- More freedom to explore and focus on your unique areas of interest
- A fast track to leadership and influence for those who pursue it
What makes K•Coe great:
K•Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave. EOE.
We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average valuation professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your people focus and communication style. Submit your resume profile online at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Associate, Business Valuation and Litigation Attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of advising clients.