Company brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
Our Product team is seeking a strategic product leader to spearhead the definition, development, launch and maintenance of new products. The Vice President/Senior Director, New Product Development, will be responsible for owning new product strategy and leading a team of Product Managers build out of new features from conception to launch. If you are someone that leads with vision, that can solve complex problems, communicate solutions concisely, articulate clear communication to technical and non-technical groups and passionately drive results, we want to hear from you!
In this job you will:
- Drive product vision, strategy and development, from conception to launch of consumer-facing features.
- Mentor and coach a team of Product Managers to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies and maintain architectural integrity
- Develop an understanding of Company users around the world by conducting research, data analysis, and usability testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
- Optimize relationship between Product and Design
- Manage existing and newly deployed products in light of observed performance, competitive positioning and emerging strategies
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of product management in a high growth consumer tech company
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience
- Experience leading Product Teams for consumer mobile apps and social networking businesses
- A demonstrable history of successful consumer product launches.
- Strong product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end users but also the platform it’s being built for
- Proficiency in user experience, and user research methodologies
New Product Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 587458
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.