CONMED is seeking a Territory Representative to add to our highly talented Advanced Surgical sales force! The ideal candidate CONMED is searching for is motivated, driven, passionate, and has the desire to hustle in the pursuit of excellence. Extraordinary Territory Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level positions within the department! The Advanced Surgical Territory Representatives are given the opportunity to sell an innovative bag of general surgery products to the following call points: General Surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, Colorectal Physicians.
Click the video link to view AirSeal, one of many of our amazing products within the Advanced Surgical portfolio that has transformed the way we view insufflation technology.
What You'll Do:
* Maintain existing revenue, generate & execute leads on incremental disposable and capital business
* Cover surgical cases & set-up trials
* Communicate with senior executives and key decision-makers
* Meet quarterly and annual quotas
Ideal Candidates Will Bring:
* High level of energy, motivation, drive, perseverance, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
* Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
* Tenacious and focused on achieving goals
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
* Medical Sales College (MSC) Certificate OR 1+ years of experience in outside/B2B sales or in a clinical/operating room capacity OR currently employed as CONMED Associate Sales Representative
* Must live within the defined sales territory or be willing to relocate at your own expense
* Approximately 20% Travel
* * Note: This position is not eligible for employer-visa sponsorship
CONMED is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. This role requires access to customer accounts as a function of the job. Therefore, meeting account requirements regarding vaccinations is required as an essential job function, including the COVID-19 vaccination.
CONMED offers a wide array of benefits to fit your unique needs. Visit our Benefits Page for more information.
* Competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, citizenship status, or veteran status.
If you feel you need a reasonable accommodation pursuant to the ADA, you are encouraged to contact us at
- Business To Business
- Clinical Works
- Professional Attitude