At STERIS, we help our Customers create a healthier and safer world by providing innovative healthcare and life science product and service solutions around the globe.
Our dental segment, HuFriedyGroup, enables dental professionals to reduce risk, improve efficiencies, drive compliance, and enhance patient and staff safety. At HuFriedyGroup, we are committed to helping dental professionals perfect their craft and deliver the highest level of care to each patient.
As a key member of the Marketing & Brand Management team, this position is responsible for conveying the organization's brand messaging and positioning. The Content Specialist will manage the content creation and publishing process, research and monitor trends, and leverage data and metrics to glean insights for how to best communicate our brand promise and value proposition to various target audiences. They will draft written materials, prepare presentations, and create and maintain positive relationships on behalf of HuFriedyGroup with media outlets and key industry influencers.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Manage Content Calendar; includes facilitation of content planning meetings and ensuring consistency across channels (email, social, blog)
- Manage HuFriedyGroup Blog; includes recommending topics, writing copy, scheduling, and deploying; partner with Digital Marketing Specialists to analyze performance and recommend improvements
- Collaborate with Marketing Specialists to produce copy for campaigns and articles and to advertise our company and products
- Research industry-related topics
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Draft content (e.g., press releases) for mass media or company website
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key stakeholders
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 2-3 years of marketing experience with progressive responsibilities
- Degree in public relations, communications or relevant field preferred
- Proven experience as a communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Must have strong organizational and planning abilities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong work ethic, highly responsive and dedicated to program results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects
- Embraces changes with creativity and innovation
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
*This is an onsite position with possibility to change into a hybrid schedule *
STERIS is a leading provider of products and services that meet the needs of growth areas within Healthcare: procedures, devices, vaccines and biologics. We exist to fulfill our MISSION TO HELP OUR CUSTOMERS CREATE A HEALTHIER AND SAFER WORLD. STERIS is a $3B, publicly traded (NYSE: STE) company with approximately 16,000 associates and Customers in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance completing the application process, please call
1 (440) 392.7047
. This contact information is for accommodation inquiries only and cannot be used to check application status.
STERIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and the use of affirmative action programs to ensure that persons are recruited, hired, trained, transferred and promoted in all job groups regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, national origin, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, and any other category protected by federal, state or local law. We are not only committed to this policy by our status as a federal government contractor, but also we are strongly bound by the principle of equal employment opportunity.
The full affirmative action program, absent the data metrics required by § 60-741.44(k), shall be available to all employees and applicants for employment for inspection upon request. The program may be obtained at your location’s HR Office during normal business hours.
- Attention To Detail
- Content Management