To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vienna, VA 22027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales Managers East
ARPS International LLC • Vienna, VA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Managers East - 2 positions
Location: Anywhere in East Coast
Direct hire Full-Time Employment
Competitive base salary incentive
Summary: Client is looking for a talented and highly motivated results-oriented individual to join our team. The Sales Manager is charged with identifying new customer opportunities, interfacing with prospective customers, and managing the sales cycle through contract signing. This position may also be responsible with account management support.
- Having the desire and energy to meet sales goals and new customer acquisitions
- Commitment to identifying decision makers and continually building pipelines of sales opportunities
- Responsible for internet/phone based research on firms and appropriate positions within those firms for improved accuracy in sales development
- Provides prospective accounts initial insight about client.
- Engages interested prospects to setup meetings and presentation
- Tracking activity and sales progress daily / CRM
- Provides weekly summary of prospect calls to the Sales Director
- Required travel approximately 75%
Skills and Specifications:
- Proven track record in new sales and business development
- Enjoys the challenge of sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner and driven to action
- Excellent work attendance record
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Strong attention to detail
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred Technical)
- Minimum 2 years OEM or Tier 1 Sales experience
- Industry specific experience desired in sales to heavy equipment, transportation, industrial or related sectors