To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carthage, IL 62321
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Methode Electronics • Carthage, IL
Posted 8 days ago
Methode Electronics is seeking an Automation/Manufacturing Support Technician. In this role, you will provide input into the design and programming required to build new production equipment. You will also perform wiring, programming and hardware installation for new equipment. Domestic and international travel to all Methode locations may be required in order to provide ongoing support including last minute trips for maintenance and process improvements. Methode offers employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
**Relocation Candidates Welcome**
Methode Electronics Inc.(NYSE:MEI) is a global developer of custom engineered and application specific products and solutions with manufacturing, design and testing facilities in Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States with headquarters in the Chicago, IL. With over 6,500 employees, Methode is financially strong and extremely well positioned to grow from the Company's existing $908 million revenue. Our components are in the primary end markets of the automobile, computer, information processing and networking equipment, voice and data communication systems, consumer electronics, appliances, aerospace vehicles and industrial equipment industries. Further information can be found at Methode’s website: www.methode.com.Responsibilities
- Programs AB controls and designs/builds electrical controls needed for: (1) assembly equipment/testing, (2) assembly line equipment layout/setup and (3) electrical schematic layout
- Provides manufacturing support with setup of tooling and equipment debugging/trouble shooting
- Implements Lean Manufacturing/5S principles
- Travels to supporting Methode locations when needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree in electronics related field OR equivalent experience
- At least two (2) years Allen Bradley programming; e.g., RSLogix 500 & 5000
- Electrical schematic layout skills
- Experience with assembly tooling setup/debug
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Principles and 5S
- Ability to travel 10% both domestically and internationally
Methode Electronics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call (708) 867-6777 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.