To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Little Rock, AR
- Phone: 605-367-6939
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Tax Manager
GPAC • Little Rock, AR
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently working with a well-established and growing CPA firm that is in need of a Senior Tax Manager to join their organization. This is a stable and growing organization that provides valuable knowledge and expertise in the tax services industry. Due to the company's continued growth, they are in need of this Senior Tax Manager to oversee a team of highly motivated Tax staff and Accountants.
Tax Manager Duties/Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage a team of highly motivated staff accountants
- Provide tax compliance and consulting to a diverse base of clients
- Oversee complex tax projects for a variety of clients and diverse industries
- Take full responsibility for services of various assigned clients under the supervision of senior managers and partners, including negotiating, billing, and collecting fees
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain a network within the local market
- Provide timely and complete evaluations and counseling for the staff accountants
Tax Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or other related field
- MBA preferred
- 5+ years of proven experience in public accounting, in a tax management role
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Must be able to lead and motivate a team of highly motivated individuals to a final goal
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent the CPA firm with integrity at all times
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: 401k plan, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, and paid holidays
- Continuing education programs
- Upward mobility into a partnership role for the right individual
If interested, please contact Dan Sokolowski at (605) 809-8521. Thank You!
Accountant, Tax Manager, CPA, Auditor, Senior, Controller, Finance, Senior, Accounting
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.