Opening Lifeguard in Eldersburg, MD. Must be available to work 5am to 10am, Monday thru Friday.
Are you looking for a Lifeguard opportunity with one of Maryland's most elite athletic organizations? Do you have a passion for health and fitness and want to help others reach their goals? Do you want to bring “FITNESS THAT MATTERS” to our members? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are looking for motivated Lifeguards who will provide pool supervision for individuals and small/large groups on a regular basis, while working with a dedicated staff to help members achieve results!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Completes cleaning sheet assignment and is proactive in maintaining a clean aquatic facility.
- Helps set pool up for aquatic activities, including moving lane lines and aqua equipment.
- Ensures the aquatics facility is maintained in a safe environment.
- Performs pool chemical test every two hours, makes adjustments as trained.
- Creates an enjoyable experience for all members and guests
- Interacts and engages members and guests
- Scans their whole area of coverage
- Is positioned to see all pool area with lifeguard tube on lap or holding while standing.
- Promotes the club, and turns in club referrals on a monthly basis
- Enforce rules and regulations in a safe and fair manner.
- Is active in promoting swim classes/aquatic programs, and club programs.
Qualified applicants will possess: national lifeguard certification, current CPR/AED certification, maintains a current pool operator certification (preferred)
If you are not certified American Red Cross certification and re-certification are available through Merritt Clubs!
If you are interested in an exciting challenge with a progressive organization--and are ready to hit the ground running--this is the place for you!
Keywords: Lifeguard, Lifeguarding, Pool, Swimming, Pool Operation, American Red Cross,
Occupational Safety And Health
Automated External Defibrillator