We are excited to welcome a Corporate Paralegal to our beautiful Atlanta office. Join the team behind one of the world’s largest financial technology providers. EVO Payments Inc. is a leading publicly traded payments processor servicing 600,000 merchants, and licenses across 50 countries in Europe and North America.
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
The goal of the role: Our Senior Paralegal will be responsible for working on a variety of legal matters, with a focus on corporate governance and corporate organization.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting on a variety of corporate legal issues and projects
- Oversight of document retention and organization
- Oversight of subsidiary entity and director and officer management including:
- Assisting in the formation and dissolution of entities; changes in entity organization structure and management and other changes for the Company’s many subsidiaries
- Reviewing (and in some cases prepare) minutes, resolutions, powers of attorney and corporate organizational documents
- Assisting with invoice management and expense tracking
- Assisting in preparation of Board and committee materials and minute books
You could be a great fit with these qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal in a law firm or in-house
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and organizational skill
- Ability to handle multiple projects and matters comprehensively and with great attention to
- Team player with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities
Experience with Excel, Board material management software (such as Diligent) and contract management systems is preferred
- Upon accepted offer, you will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail