To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Comcast • Greenwood Village, CO
Posted 2 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Ethernet Test and Turn Up is responsible for the activation and testing of Comcast's Metro Ethernet services. This position requires the ability to manage multiple priorities and objectives while working in a fast paced technical call center environment. In addition, the candidate must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to manage corporate escalations accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail is essential to your success. Thorough troubleshooting skills as well as the ability to work with many different systems and tools to support our day to day operations are required. As our company continues to grow and change there will be opportunities to participate in different projects and process improvements. We consider your input and experience one of our most valuable assets to growing our company.
- Schedules, assigns, coaches and supervises of networkengineering staff with assistance.
- Recruits, hires, trains, and evaluates staff with assistance.
- Oversees the maintenance of records for operations and equipment.
- Oversees resolution of client concerns.
- Performs engineering,documentation and maintenance tasks.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
- Knowledge of Juniper, Cisco, and Ciena routers and switches preferred.
Additional skills or knowledge of:
- Networking and IP routing
- Metro Ethernet products including EDI, EPL, EVPL, EoHFC, and SD WAN.
- Knowledge of Command Line Interface commands
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer