Kelly Services is hiring Press/Trim Machine Operators in Cleveland, GA for Freudenberg - NOK!
Hours: 2nd & 3rd Shift Available:
2nd: 3:00pm to 11:00pm
3rd: 11:00pm to 7:00am
•* This is an entry level position, no experience needed, they will train **
•* Possible temp-to-hire position with good attendance and performance **
As an Operator, you will operate molding press, trim machine and AM machine. Sort parts, fill out paper work, and pack parts. Perform 5-S daily.you will be responsible for ensuring the machines are working properly and inspecting the parts created for defects or impurities.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties
- Loads and unloads molding presses
- Loads and unloads NR/AM machines
- Sorts parts for Go or No Go
- Packs parts into boxes
- Fills out daily paperwork
- Maintains good housekeeping and cleans up work area
- Notifies Set-up or Team Leader of any parts not reaching quality standards, mechanical problems and any other problem that prevents the production of good quality parts.
- Supports GROWTTH activities
- Contributes to Team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Loud production environment, primarily
- Environment includes moderately high heat, is fairly dusty, and moving, vibrating mechanical parts
Qualifications and Requirements
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to judge parts as good or bad
- Write legible
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and flexible schedule to meet customer requirements/business demands
General Company Responsibilities As a condition of employment, the incumbent shall learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
- Understand, abide by and promote the FNGP safety policies and practices at all times.
- Understand and support the FNGP Growtth and Lean Process for continual improvement including leadership and facilitation of activities.
- Understand and support the FNGP Quality Policy and associated guidelines, processes and requirements as necessary to ensure continual company value, customer satisfaction and market status.
- Understand and support the FNGP Environmental Policy and assure compliance.
Continuous Improvement Process