KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional
KEPRO is seeking an Account Manager to support a select group of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) customers. The Account Manager position is the face to the customer and provides proactive support and guidance on our suite of services. This position ensures KEPRO is meeting the contractual needs of our customers and works collaboratively with operations to continually improve our customer experience.
- Manage the overall book of business assigned to you which includes monitoring contract deliverables
- Visibility and communication with customers per agreed up standards to ensure continued visibility of KEPRO and EAP services
- Project management related to deliverables and collaboration with Operational team
- Reporting and monitoring of utilization, ability to develop analysis and provide recommendations to customers
- Relationship building with customers, providers and operational team to ensure continued satisfaction
- Client retention and ability to identify opportunities for growth
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Master’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent organizational, verbal/written communications and interpersonal relationship skills essential.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to interact with various levels of personnel, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Knowledge and understanding of medications and medical terminology.
- Experience with Employee Assistance field preferred.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description