Human Resources (HR) AssistantCompensation:
$17.50 to $22.00 hourly
Robert Half Officeteam is seeking an experienced and dynamic HR Coordinator. Are you immediately available for this 6-9 month assignment for their client in the hi-tech industry? This is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment in the San Diego area!
Interested candidates should reply directly to Email blocked - click to apply
HR Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the selection and employment process;
- Post jobs, schedule tests, coordinate and conduct interviews;
- Deliver new-full-time orientation and perform administrative functions
- Assist with the full-cycle recruitment;
- Responsible for onboarding, postings, resume screening, maintaining Applicant Tracking System (ATS), scheduling and conducting interviews and reference checks;
- Prepare material and process new full-time packages;
- Respond to inquiries regarding all employee benefits, resolve discrepancies and support as needed;
- Maintain data integrity in the various HRIS systems by inputting employee changes;
Other responsibilities as required and/or requested in order to meet the organization and team’s objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant HR experience;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Experience working with HRIS/ATS/other HR Technology a plus;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Perform Secretarial Duty