up to $20 / hour (with experience) | Full or Part Time Day | Full or Part Time Evening + $1.50 / hour | Rotating Weekends and Holidays | PRN Available + $1 / hour
- Active Pennsylvania CNA certification required
- Previous experience as a CNA preferred
- CPR certification preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assist residents with daily living activities such as bathing and feeding.
- Respond to resident call lights and general needs or requests.
- Transport patients.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of residents and equipment.
- Maintain stock levels of supplies and equipment.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large not-for-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Customer Service