The Courtesy Officer would be responsible for ensuring that entrances to the buildings are secure and safe when the business office is closed.
- Respond to resident pages for disturbance, noise complaints or other non-maintenance emergencies within the time frame directed by site management
- Create and maintain a safe work environment; any safety concerns must be reported to the appropriate authorities immediately and reported to the Maintenance Supervisor and Community Manager
- Check all entry doors to all buildings. If not secure and unable to get it to lock—contact the appropriate maintenance person
- Document, per management discretion, any lights that are not working—interior, exterior—note exact location
- Observe and report, per management discretion, any resident concerns including but not limited to loitering in the entries and halls; loitering in large groups on the property grounds; failure to properly dispose of dog feces; unauthorized animals
- Escort trespassers from premises, manage the trespass list and enforce site specific curfew
- Complete shift report or daily log at the end of each shift and submit to site management by the agreed upon time each day
- May distribute letters/notices to residents
- Hold safety meetings with residents when requested by site management
- Consistently maintain a professional courteous attitude when dealing with residents, site staff and the general public
- Evenings and weekends and on-call required
- Must be willing to deal with confrontations
- Ability to communicate effectively with site staff, residents, and authorities (when needed)
- Flexible schedule
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you! Skills
- Valid Drivers License w Ins
- Ability to Work Independently
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
See job description