To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Logan, WV 25601
- Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
- Phone: 866-GENTIVA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Registered Nurse Care Manager (42528)
Kindred at Home • Logan, WV
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
I believe that better care begins at home.As a Home Health RN Care Manager, you will:
- Perform or delegate the initial and ongoing evaluation of patient needs within their scope of practice.
- Routinely complete Start of Care/Resumption of Care/Recertification/Discharge OASIS visits, Reassessment visits, and may occasionally need to provide routine evaluations based on individual patient needs and branch expectations.
- Oversee development/implementation of an outcome oriented care plan that conforms to the physician's plan of treatment.
- Ensure plan of care incorporates and guides appropriate teaching related to health maintenance, prevention and safety.
- Coordinate available resources to manage care plan and ensures stated outcomes are achieved.
- Be accountable for coordination of care to new clinicians assigned to the patient.
- Periodically reassess or delegate the reassessment of patient needs and revises care plan as necessary.
- Lead team of licensed clinicians who may include LPN, LVN, Home Health Aides, and Social Workers.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure an appropriate match between patient needs and the skills/abilities of the care team assigned to each case.
- Lead Care Team Conference of assigned team members with oversight by Manager Clinical Practice and collaborates with all team members in meeting the needs of patients and evaluating progress toward goals.
- Assure appropriate care of patient is met throughout the continuum of care including Start of Care, recertification and discharge.
- Proactively facilitate coordination of disciplines, services and community resources.
- Collaborate with MCP for nursing care needs.
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Minimum of two years clinical home care experience
- Minimum of one year experience in a clinical management role
- Current CPR certification
- Knowledge of state and federal home health agency regulations/Conditions of Participation and Compliance standards and regulations
- Knowledge of clinical policies and procedures and ability to implement
- OASIS certified or will be required to obtain OASIS certification within one year of hire
- Strong organization, communication and human relations skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 855-KND-AT-HOME