You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Jogger/Stacker, Night Shift, starting at $17.00/hour + Shift Premium
LOCATION: Random Lake, WI
Sheridan, a CJK Group company, recently acquired the former Times Printing facility in Random Lake, WI and is looking for Jogger/Stackers. This is a 324,000 sq. ft. print facility specializing in high quality 4-color printing of magazines, catalogs, and a wide spectrum of commercial print products.Job Summary:
- Responsible for taking the final product being produced on the press and making neat bundles on skids.
- Inspect sheets coming off the press to ensure they are free of markings.
- Assist the First Pressman with maintaining a clean working environment.
- Up to one-month related experience or training.
- Able to read and understand safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Able to regularly stand and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Good close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- 4 PM to 4 AM (Night Shift)
- Overtime pays time and a half after 40 hours per week
- Night shift premium: $1.00/hour
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the Sheridan Random Lake, HR Manager at or .
- Safety Principles
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: g6s2ie6
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.