Data Entry Customer Care Support Specialist
Location: Beloit, WI
Pay Rate: $15/hr
6 month contract with possible direct hire
hours: 8-5pm M-F with flexibility.
Overview of role:
The Customer Care Support Specialist provides critical support for the Customer Care department. This individual will be required to perform tasks by demonstrating organization, attention to detail and time-management skills, as well as good oral and written communication skills.
- Maintain professional, timely and effective communication.
- Process requests in Salesforce through to completion: Non-Standard Samples, Tech Docs, Customer Communications.
- Understand and support the Order Management process.
- Enter complaints and disputes into SAP/MAPICS and follow through with plant personnel and accounting team to resolution.
- Assist with onboarding new customers including entering Master Data Governance (MDG) requests for account set-ups and account changes supporting customer, product and vendor in SAP.
- Identify data discrepancies and proactively support data cleansing initiatives.
- Manage intercompany purchase orders program using the automated Purchase Order, Sales Order (POCO POSO) process.
- Follow up on mis-matched pricing orders and escalate as necessary to ensure timely processing of orders.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Customer Care team and internal partners.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Customer Care policies and procedures utilizing an online knowledge base.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Remain fully flexible to meet business requirements and demands.
- Communicate with manager on a regular basis to ensure all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are being met.
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment.
- Data Entry experience
- Understanding of Purchase Orders
- Good understanding in Microsoft applications.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Order to invoice experience.
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, analytical and some problem solving skills.
- Solid skills in Excel and data management and attention to detail.
- Support an inclusive and positive culture.
- The ability to work independently and with others in a changing environment.
- An effective team player with drive.
- Desire for continuous learning and professional growth.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Complex Problem Solving
Customer Communications Management