Medline Industries, Inc has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Operator at our production plant located in Laredo, TX. We are seeking a hard-working, detail-oriented professional with experience in warehouse and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. In addition to exceptional leadership and analytical skills, you must have a “roll-up your sleeves” attitude. The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
Pick orders to satisfy the requirements of productions work orders, sample orders, and inter-company raw material transfers. Receive raw material in a timely fashion to satisfy customer demand. Ship finished product for distribution.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Open cartons with safety knife; grasp and pull part; knot poly bags; break down corrugate.
- Operate order picking machine at extreme heights; operate wave machine at 10 feet.
- Read orders and fulfill orders by using RF tracker for transactions while maintaining performance to standard based on Performance Management System (ProTrack).
- Use AS400 system to view our inventory.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Basic math (addition and subtraction).
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to Bend, twist, reach, push, lift for extended periods daily.
- May need to work at off-site warehouse based on business needs.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Certified on wave and order picker.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Requirements
- Hardworking And Dedicated