Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Essex- Chosen Healthcare SIGN ON BONUS $2,000 Job Summary
The Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing services to Residents & for directing the activities of licensed and non-licensed personnel who provide health care & nursing services to Residents. Description
Under the supervision of the DON, the Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct Resident care & assists the operations of the Nursing Service Department to ensure that the highest degree of quality Resident care is maintained at all times in accordance with State and Federal Regulations, Facility policies & procedures, and Resident directives. This position also carries out supervisory responsibilities such as training employees, planning/assigning/directing work, addressing complaints, & resolving problems. Qualifications:
Essential Job Functions
- Graduate of an accredited school for professional nurses and licensed in good standing in the state where work will be performed;
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check;
- Satisfactory personal & professional references;
- Possess & maintain current CPR certification, or acquire CPR certification within 90 days of date of hire.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Nursing Administration
- Direct Care & Care Supervision
- Contribute to Facility efforts to maintain &/or improve quality of care
- Satisfactory OIG exclusions and background check
- Successfully complete a drug screening
- Must have received, or be willing to receive, the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire. Proof of vaccination or exemption is required