Help Desk Analyst IICompensation:
$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
We're seeking someone with a can-do attitude who is looking to be part of a team but also able to work by yourself. This is a Help Desk Analyst role with duties consisting of Tier I-II and III. We're looking for a Service Desk Analyst who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 3rd level team to help transition new and changing services. In the course of your work, you might need to create knowledge articles and arrange training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. You'll mostly be handling simple to complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. If you understand how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives, you will have an edge over the competition. One of the most important things to understand for this position is Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is important for the chosen candidate to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You'll be right for this position if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills. This position is offered on a full-time basis and is a great career opportunity for candidates looking to enter the IT field. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- This job is important because it must facilitate user account management.
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 & 2 support and team members
- 1+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, and Exchange.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Command of MS Windows 10
- TCP/IP experience preferred
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You might be a good fit for this position if you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, MS Azure will be a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- This position is best filled with someone who has a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
For immediate considerations, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-362-8606.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Complex Problem Solving