Carhops motto is Better Delivery. Better Focus on Customers. Simplicity. With carhopsdelivery.com you can order food from your mobile, tablet or PC without ever leaving home. Using our sophisticated technology, we seamlessly connect you to your favorite local restaurant and caterers ensuring super quick delivery. Plus, using advanced features like the “previous order function”, ordering your favorite meal has never been so easy!
The Catering Driver and Food Delivery Team Member position is responsible for the execution of all catering orders that are being delivered from our client's restaurants and commissary sites. This position includes receiving catering orders, delivering orders to events or guests, and arranging the food to the point that is ready to be served (no serving required).
- Execute the catering order process from receiving orders, delivering the orders, and initial setup.
- Must be competent in assembling the catering orders and checking orders to ensure accuracy before delivery.
- Executes and/or oversees the loading, unloading, set up of food. We are responsible for setting up the food at the customer's event, however, there is not breakdown, cleanup or serving required.
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
Our Team Member benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for Personal Development
- Competitive Pay (average order is $30-$65 per delivery)
- Paid Twice Per Week (Tuesdays and Fridays)
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Previous restaurant and/or catering delivery experience is preferred.
- Previous driving and delivery experience
- Clean motorized vehicle record or MVR
- Valid driver’s license
- Open availability – Day Shifts, Night Shifts, Weekend Shifts (our busiest hours are between 10a -2p)
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes but is not limited to lifting to 40lbs.
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Visual acuity. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
- Talking. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Hearing. Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Worker is subject to driving short and long distances at various times throughout days worked in traffic. Travel to various neighborhoods throughout the service areas.
- Some exposure to the external environment when performing essential functions of deliveries.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally. Will use arm and/or leg controls requiring exertion of forces equal to sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time.
EEO STATEMENT: It is the policy of Carhops not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or contract/freelance placement or any individual because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
- Assembly And Installation
- Computer Terminals
- Customer Service
- Hardworking And Dedicated