St. Mary Medical Center • Business Dev and ContractsSchedule:
Full-time • Days • 80• 80Location:
Bachelors Degree Required
CPR American Heart Association
3-5 years experience preferred
Responsible for, but not limited to providing clinical education support within the structure of the Community Healthcare System Health and Wellness Programs that serve both the internal and external (community) employee and patient populations.
• Assists in the development, promotion and implementation of effective health and wellness programs.
• Actively participates as a team member in the marketing and promotion of health and wellness programs.
• Manage programs in effective and efficient manner.
• Participates as a leader and collaborative member of the organization's leadership team.
• Current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of Indiana.
• Minimally BSN; MSN/APN preferred.
• Current experience with diabetic patients in clinical setting preferred.
• Completion of Health Coach training program within 6 months of hire.
• Current certification or completion of certification within 2 years of assuming position preferred in diabetes education. Additional certifications a plus.
• Experience in developing and implementing educational programs desirable.
• ACLS/PALS preferred
Licensed Practical Nurse