To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Campbell, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Geo Reentry Services, LLC. • Campbell, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Facility: CDCR PLACEMENT REGION 2
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position transports participants to STOP providers within the Program Area and, in some cases, external to
the Program Area based on the needs of the Transportation Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitates required transportation of participants into and within Program Areas under the direct oversight of the Transportation Coordinator.
- Carries out transportation plans provided by the Transportation Coordinator.
- Works in collaboration with drivers in other Program Areas to facilitate transportation by and between multiple Program Areas within the State of California, maximizing funding utilization and efficient transportation, ensuring participant retention consistent with the Transportation Plan
established for each participant by the Transportation Coordinator.
- Actively participates in staff meetings with all employees to discuss transportation and program issues and assigned duties as needed.
- Monitors all aspects of facility transportation van, to include
- Conducting regular van inspections
- Conducting Smog Check certifications
- Internal and external cleaning of vans
- Assists Transportation Coordinator with coordinating and facilitating documents required for transportation of participants.
- Assists with establishing and maintaining accurate tracking system of transportation, including efficient, cost-effective driver schedules, maximizing funding utilization and efficient transportation, ensuring participant retention.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a program with the criminal justice population is preferred.
- Possession a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a level of maturity to deal with sensitive issues
- Ability to know and comply with program documentation requirements, applicable ethical and professional standards of conduct.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Possession of excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to establish rapport with participants, including management of crisis situation and determination of need for additional professional assistance.
- Possession of the skills necessary to implement the transportation plan and consult as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.