Kelly Services is currently assisting a client in the Springdale area, seeking an B2B Account Manager, for their manufacturing operations. Position is vital for managing relationships with existing accounts. In this role, the Account Manager/CSR will manage inventories, speak daily with accounts to meet customer needs, and manage the shipping schedule as needed.
Must have high level Account Manager/Customer Service experience! If you have manufacturing account management experience and are a strong multi-tasker, please apply now!
- Answer and respond to incoming calls to Customer Service from both internal and external customers
- Work with assigned customers directly on inventory management, scheduling, order placement, product inquiries, concerns/questions and shipment of goods
- Responsible for accurate order placement which includes accuracy around items, quantities, shipping/billing information, pricing, freight
- Work with Customer Service Manager to develop accurate cost quotes for sales opportunities
- Build products to meet required specifications in HP/Tech Forms
- Build required artwork and process to link with HP Quote or in to Tech Forms
- Manage artwork approval process. Quote accurate freight rates for customers.
- Responsible for managing multiple activities simultaneously, e.g. Incoming chats and phone calls
- Assemble sample packets as needed by sales team or customers
- Complete sample requests for customers requesting samples or literature
- Initiate and complete process for customer complaints or concerns (CAP)
- Process accurate credits/debits
- Review order report daily and take appropriate action on outstanding issues
- Respond to voicemails and emails left on system
- Understand how web orders work and be able to respond to questions/inquiries
- Participate in both internal and external meetings as requested
- Work with manager on objectives relative to improvement with overall customer service
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Able to interact well with customers via phone, fax and email
- Clearly set priorities on tasks and complete in a timely manner
- Excellent Communication skills
- 2 years Customer Service Experience
Debits And Credits
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Account Manager (Manufacturing)
$18.00 - $20.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US4722JS_28010068
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
It all began when William R. Kelly—founder of the temporary staffing industry—established Kelly Services® in 1946. The company's traditional expertise started with office services, call center, light industrial, and electronic assembly staffing. Through the years, we expanded our expertise and established a proven record of successfully matching job seekers to opportunities in disciplines such as science, engineering, law, education, healthcare, IT, and finance. As a Fortune 500® company, Kelly® has evolved into a global workforce solutions leader, making employment connections for nearly half a million people around the world every year. Since our founding, we have embodied the true spirit of social responsibility. Our character and values resonate through our culture. Inherently—through our core business focus—we seek to improve the quality of life for our employees, their families, and their communities, as well as society at large. We embrace the role we play and the value we contribute to society—whether ensuring equal opportunity to employment, promoting safer workplace conditions, advocating for healthcare reform, or adhering to sustainable business practices. Together with our employees and our customers, we will continue to work toward ensuring that our legacy will remain strong for generations to come. For more than 60 years, people have trusted Kelly Services to help them reach their career goals. We are your proven link to employment opportunities that will pave the way for a successful future. Whoever and wherever you are—and with the right skills and attitude—Kelly can help you find a job, expand your career, and build your future.
View the full profile