Pharmacy Technician Lead AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Up to $3,000 Sign on Bonus
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
Full Time- Monday- Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Actively performs all pharmacy technician functions
- Maintains operational expertise in, may actively provide coverage of, and proactively leads the technician services provided by
- Accurately leads the appropriate utilization of medication automation, technology, and computer systems
- Accurately leads the management of medication inventories and the preparation and dispensing of patient-specific medication doses
- Leads technician shift operations
What You Will Need:
- Three years of Contemporary hospital pharmacy experience
- Registered Pharmacy Technician in their respective state
- Current certification from Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB), the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (ICPT), or from the National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
The Lead Pharmacy Technician, working under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist, performs delegated duties, tasks and functions associated with the provision of pharmacy services within the hospital. In addition, the Lead Pharmacy Technician assists in supervising the activities of the pharmacy department’s team of Pharmacy Technicians and assists in the maintenance of the pharmacy’s operations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Project Commissioning