This position is responsible for making credit decisions that meet acceptable underwriting standards within HCA's policies and procedures as well as adhering to all State and Federal regulatory compliance. Credit Analyst possesses excellent negotiating skills and operates with a higher level of autonomy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze information from credit applications and credit reporting agencies to make sound credit decisions with enhanced skills in negotiating the terms and conditions of loan decisions
- Ability to balance the demands of Production, Sales Support, Risk, and Quality Assessments as established. Actively participate in team meetings and Calibrations to communicate, share trends, review Policies & Procedures and team goals.
- Manage the profitability drivers of assigned dealers portfolio in line with company strategy
- Conduct customer interviews and investigations when needed to facilitate credit decisions or assist in funding process. Coach and assist dealers to resolve funding issues and reduce CIT.
- Collaborate with other departments for effective management of dealer communication, service levels and complaint resolution including but not limited to Collections, Funding, Sales and Customer Service
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Communicates in a confident and professional manner
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Well versed on company product offerings, reporting and measurement systems
- Ability to negotiate, influence and collaborate both with customers and employees
High School graduate, College Degree preferred
1 -3 years of experience as a Credit Analyst
Funding knowledge, thorough knowledge of the credit review process
Collections and prior outside/inside sales experience preferred
Attention To Detail