Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Customer Relations Manager is responsible to establish, maintain and develop relationships with referents with the help of the BD Team and the Case Management Department. The CRM will be also working with the Treatment Team to facilitate all attempts "Block AMAs". Additionally, the Customer Relations Manager is responsible for working with the CM Team to identify Extended Care options for clients and explore ways to motivate clients to move on to further care upon discharge from RCA. The CRM will follow up with all clients 72 hours post-discharge to ensure plan is being followed.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to help patients, families and all referents during the treatment process
- Establishes, maintains and develops relationships with referents for BD Team
- Establish, maintains, and develops relationships with area extended care/sober living facilities
- Takes an active and collaborative role as a member of the treatment team
- Acts as a liaison between program staff and referents along with CM Team
- Attends and participates in all BD meetings and calls
- Adheres to department and company policies and procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to state and federal confidentiality regulations
- Meets and exceeds established targeted goals
- Continuously works with Treatment Team to identify clients who are AMA risks
- Works cohesively with operations and all team members
- Participates and completes necessary training
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver's license required; all required RCA training upon hire date
- Demonstrates ability to work within a Team environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office products as well as Salesforce
- Passion for helping those in recovery
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the sale of products and/or services to multiple management layers of a hospital and/or health systems preferred but not required
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Displays tact in dealing with staff and management team
- Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations
- Substance Abuse or Dual Diagnosis treatment experience a plus
Customer Relationship Management: Engages customers interactively using technology, marketing, and customer services with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
Drive for Results: Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
Adaptability: Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to achieve a goal; adjusts style as appropriate to the needs of the situation.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Resolve Customer Issue