To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winnebago, IL 61088
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
VP of Finance Accounting
ExecuNet • Winnebago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Education, Health Care, Other
Position Summary:The Vice President – Finance/Accounting supports the finance and accounting functions of Company and its affiliate banks, through analysis of bank financial performance data and ALM (asset liability management) providing input in defining budgetary controls and appropriate funding strategies to maximize bank and company earnings. Accountable for handling various tasks simultaneously on a routine business day with ability to effectively coordinate and communicate tasks and information. Assures timely filing and accurate reporting of all regulatory and governmental filings for the company and as appropriate the affiliate banks. Responsible for oversight of accounts payable, receivable, and general ledger accounting for the holding company. Assists in policy and procedure development and maintenance along with active role in vendor management.
- Processing and analyzing of bank, parent and consolidated monthly financial and budgetary reports.
- Maintaining of modeling and assumptions within Plansmith/COMPASS ALM software including annual assumption review, back testing and scenario stress testing.
- Quarterly preparation and filing of all bank and holding company regulatory filings including FDIC Call Reports, FR Y-9C, FR Y-9LP, FR Y-8, FR Y-10 (as applicable) and annual filing of FR Y-6.
- Preparation of quarterly consolidated corporate tax estimate, allocation to subsidiary banks and estimate submission to taxing bodies.
- Preparation of financial data for board packets and external reporting.
- Oversee Fixed Asset tracking/accounting for company.
- Review and allocate all corporate expenditures working closely with department managers and company vendors to assure both accuracy of invoicing to contracts and efficient/effective use of resources.
- Assist in preparation for internal and external audits and response/follow up to findings.
- Assist shareholders regarding stock ownership in conjunction with company’s transfer agent.
- Provide support to banks and CFO in completion of annual budgets.
- Assist in management of subsidiary bank investment portfolios and assurance of compliance to Corporate Investment Policy.
- Liaison to Company Consolidated Investment Committee
- On-going awareness and continual efforts to improve ROE/ROA Performance
- Develop and establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Serve on acquisition team as requested
Job ID: 577749
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.