To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reston, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CORP WEB DEVELOPER III
Beacon Health Options • Reston, VA
Posted 9 days ago
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Corporate Web Developer III to join our team at our office in Reston, VA. The Corporate Web Developer III will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying n-tier applications including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs by participating actively in all phases of the software development lifecycle. This position will work within Software development concepts, practices, and procedures. Position will perform a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected for this position.
- Design and develop innovative multi-tiered software solutions that meet business requirements while also considering other critical factors such as performance, scalability, data security, operational effectiveness and cost.
- Make changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received from the end users or clients. Also make changes to update the application’s compatibility with the latest operating systems.
- Contribute to and maintain a cohesive development framework through intra-team communication and collaboration.
- Design, create and test database components.
- Provide support to QA, Operations and business peers to identify and resolve issues.
- Test applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Must be able to adapt in an ever-changing environment.
- Train the end user and client on the final product as well as providing technical support whenever required.
- Design back-end database structures for the web applications and also generating stored procedures that are complex in nature for the software’s maintenance purposes.
- Research information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features.
- Ensure the compatibility of applications/websites with newer software or operating system versions.
- Provide mentoring and training to junior developers.
- Other duties and project work as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expert MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Intermediate Project proficiency
- Expert Microsoft NET, C#, Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server proficiency
- Analysis and problem solving skills (Expert)
- Interpersonal communication skills (Expert)
- Verbal and written communication skills (Expert)
- Group presentation and public speaking skills (Intermediate)
- Collaboration and team-oriented work philosophy skills (Expert)
- Ability to analyze and gather requirements for the framework and creating a design for the final software output (Expert)
- Prioritize assignments based on fit with strategic goals and anticipate how change will impact the business and adjusts strategy as necessary (Expert)
- Actively collaborate with colleagues to anticipate and address customer needs and challenges and create the process within the business to ensure customer satisfaction (Expert)
- Maintain operating effectiveness while simultaneously driving needed change (Expert)
- Facilitate open and respectful exchange of ideas at all levels within the organization (Expert)
- Ability to team build, collaborate and support team members to meet organizational goals (Expert)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns (Expert)
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies (Intermediate)
- Proficient in using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to build Data Integration and Workflow Solutions, Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) solutions for Data warehousing applications (Intermediate)
- Capability of quality management and thoroughness for details (Intermediate)
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled