Ed Morse Automotive Group is seeking experienced Business Managers to join our team in the Tampa Bay Area. Due to recent expansion, we are looking to fill several F&I positions across our multi-franchise dealership group which include luxury, domestic and import vehicle brands. Candidates must have a proven-track record as well as the following requirements:
•Prior Experience Required
• Sub-Prime Finance experience a plus
• Must be able to generate product sales and maintain above average CSI scores.
• Must have the ability to hire and train as well as be a true closer.
• ADP and computer experience is preferred.
• Must be self motivated with a desire to succeed.
• Have great communication and people skills.
• Be organized and possess excellent time management skills.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll enjoy working in a modern, state-of-the-art facility and friendly environment. The Ed Morse Automotive Group offers a competitive compensation package that includes a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) and more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Ed Morse Automotive Group, one of the largest family-owned and operated dealership groups in Florida with recent expansion into Dallas, Texas. Ed Morse consists of 22 franchises at 16 locations offering 13 brands of quality new and pre-owned vehicles. To find out more, visit us at URL blocked - click to apply.
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training