Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans.
Where You'll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at our facility located at:
7411 Industrial Park Way
Macungie, PA 18062
How You'll Perform the Role
The role of the General Laborer is to contribute to facility efficiency through ensuring an exceptional customer experience, assisting with warehousing duties, and supporting our color blending production team.
- Ensure customer quality and service expectations are met.
- Follow designated loss prevention, security and safety practices according to policy and correct or report noncompliance of appropriate procedures/policies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems with spray equipment.
- Operate all material handling, color matching, tinting, mixing and lab testing equipment as required and in a safe manner.
- Assist with physical inventory.
- Assist with color blending, warehouse and delivery responsibilities as needed.
- Follow all safety practices as outlined.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Follow Hazardous Material Handling Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Must Haves %26ndash; These are our Minimum Requirements, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs. on occasion with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to distinguish between one or more chromatic colors, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to tolerate non-toxic paint odors and be able to wear a respirator as required, with or without reasonable accommodation
- The Company provides training on how to operate machinery such as hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts. Once trained, must be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to safely operate this equipment
Extras to Help you Stand Out %26ndash; These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- High school diploma or equivalent of a high school diploma
- One (1) year of experience working with machinery in a manufacturing environment
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
- Customer Experience
- Loss Prevention
- Materials Management