To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Juan, PR 00907
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Institutional Sales Specialist - Puerto Rico
Amplity Health • San Juan, PR
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Paratek Pharmaceuticals has partnered with Touchpoint Health Solutions for an exciting and rare opportunity to join their first product commercialization; a chance to help shape the future of an organization!
We are looking for resourceful, collaborative, passionate and purposeful professionals who want to be part of a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment, where transformational patient solutions are developed!Summary of Position:
The Institutional Sales Specialist will be responsible for consistently meeting and exceeding territory sales and performance objectives. The objectives include financial and performance measures that are met through a solutions-oriented and collaboarative sales approach. Target customers include Hospital Accounts, Hospital Systems, Outpatient Treatment Centers and their affiliated practicioners.This role is embedded into the Paratek Pharmaceuticals’ (Paratek) sales team, receiving day to day direction from a Paratek Regional Business Manager. The role will initially be an employee of Touchpoint Health Solutions.
- Emulates Paratek’s Core Values: Resourceful, Collaborative, Passionate, Purposeful
- BS/BA degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a minimum of 3 years of sales experience within the hospital/acute care setting, required
- Institutional selling experience within territory assigned, required
- Documented and measurable track record of sales performance, required
- Experience calling on Infectious Disease, Hospitalists, Critical Care and/or Emergency Medicine strongly preferred
- Proven ability to understand, articulate and routinely present complex scientific information, required
- Prior experience promoting newly launched product(s), strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of product flow through Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distribution, and Buy & Bill channels, strongly preferred
- Possess strong presentation, organization, administrative and communication skills, required
- Meet all requirements for pre-employment screening (background investigation, drug testing and motor vehicle history) along with ongoing customer credentialing
- Safe driving record and valid driver’s license, required
- Experience in utilizing and optimizing CRM systems in support of territory dynamics (preferably Veeva), required
- Travel varies depending upon territory size, up to 20%
- Achieve all territory sales objectives by securing product access and generating high demand within targeted accounts
- Develop, execute and monitor account plans; strategically and consistently targeting key stakeholders within each account
- Deliver comprehensive, accurate and persuasive sales presentations utilizing approved marketing and sales materials
- Demonstrate knowledge of promoted product(s), competitive brands and disease state
- Achieve success in a complex selling environment in which the need for collaboration and cross-functional discipline is critical. Cross-functional partners may consist of Market Access, Inside Sales, Marketing and Operations colleagues
- Utilize CRM technology in an accurate and timely manner to report activities and account level details
- Distribute samples and record sample transactions in accordance with Company Policy and PDMA guidelines
- Actively participate in supplemental training and development programs as required
- Ensure compliance with all corporate and industry policies and regulations
- Manage appropriate utilization and distribution of resources including territory budgets, Speaker Progams allocations, samples, etc.
- Complete all administrative duties as required and on time. This includes but is not limited to accurate call reporting, expense report management, etc.
Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. provides best-in-class commercialization, clinical, and consulting solutions to life sciences and healthcare companies. Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. specializes in the sales and promotion of pharmaceutical brands, services, and products through field and inside sales.
When you join Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc., you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our commitment to a team-oriented culture and value-based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential. All opportunities with the Company offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive medical benefits package, 401K benefits, and the opportunity to grow with the nation's leader in healthcare sales.
One of our goals is to continuously drive innovation through our people by creating an open, respectful, inclusive and trustworthy work environment. We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment.Follow us on Social Media!