Automation Controls Technician
A challenging and rewarding career opportunity exists with our client who is a profitable and growing manufacturing company that specializes in the development of metal components that cater to global automotive companies and OEM's. Our client is seeking a highly motivated, hands on Automation Controls Technician who is interested in an opportunity that will involve leading, supporting, and improving our client's manufacturing processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing, design, quality and safety problems to support operations to meet productions goals
- Maintain, implement and improve automation, robotic and electrical systems as well as software for PLCs, Robots and NC machinery
- Identify, develop and implement Continuous Improvement Projects to improve safety, quality, productivity and cost
- Support new projects developing electrical control systems that meets engineering standards applicable codes, customer specifications and within cost constraints
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Robotic and PLC programming
- Knowledge/experience working with Siemens controls/systems is a plus
- Knowledge/experience working with Fanuc robots/controllers is a plus
- Ability to work independently, balancing multiple priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience in launching new products and process development
- Excellent work habits, attention to detail, and concern for quality
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal to no travel will be expected/required
Our client is dedicated to being a preferred employer, providing career development opportunities designed to maximize employee potential while offering great advancement opportunities along the way. To that end, they offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits packages, and an excellent working environment! Please apply if you are interested in being considered.
* Please note all resumes and candidate information submitted are kept in the strictest confidence. No resume will be released without the candidate's prior permission.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)