To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Herndon, VA 20191
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tax Associate (Federal Tax)
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Herndon, VA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:A Kforce client located in Reston, Virginia (VA) is seeking a Tax Associate (Federal Tax). The Federal Tax Associate will be primarily responsible for assisting in the preparation of all federal corporate and partnership returns (including supporting workpapers) and providing support in other areas of the federal income tax compliance function.
- Prepare/review federal book-tax differences on a quarterly/annual basis
- Calculate quarterly federal estimated tax payments/annual return extension payments
- Support state/local tax compliance function as needed
- Calculate annual federal return-to-provision true-up
- Analyze and reconcile federal income tax accounts
- Prepare EIN applications, Forms W-9, and similar filings
- Assist in testing internal controls
- Assist generally in the tax reporting process
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years of federal tax compliance experience with large-size accounting firm or corporate tax department
- Experience with work requiring high level of attention to detail
- Facility with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with PeopleSoft and OneSource Tax Software is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.